Sunday, December 18, 2011

good riddance

So it turns out that 2011 really brought bigger, better and taller things. Some pretty incredible events have happened this year:

Saw The National.


Caught Holy Fuck. Twice.


Grew the balls to cut THAT haircut.



Some ker-azy times in Guangzhou and HongKong with people I love or have come to love. (Includes going against traffic, the best drinking game in the world merely known as International Drinking Game, and the Holy Grail of Chinese Food, La Mei Zi). Shout out to my homegirl-cum-roomie Yilin, who endured my waking up at 6am to shower for 3 weeks every day.


Had a DINOSAUR birthday cake (thanks K!). But the Highlight of my 21st was probably this:



Fulfilled my dream of being Super Mario for Halloween.



I've learnt so much here.


All those nights falling in love with the club,

and all those weird nights where we ended up at Nana.

Here's the best part:


"In three words I can sum up everything about life: It goes on."

No comments:

Post a Comment